This is a list of countries by system of government note this chart represent de jure systems of government not the de facto degree of democracy several states constitutionally republics broadly appear as authoritarian states systems of governance. Different systems of democracy democracy is not a sharply defined form of government that would need to be implemented in just one and no other way both in theory and in practice there are as many systems of democracy than democratic countries. Democracy is a system of rule by laws not by individuals in a democracy the rule of law protects the rights of citizens maintains order and limits the power of government all citizens are equal under the law. Democracy democracy is a system of government in which power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or through freely elected representatives
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.