With the church its parking lot and a parsonage situated on the front portion of the property most of the acreage is located behind the existing buildings according to materials submitted to the village from the development team. Topic number 417 earnings for clergy a licensed commissioned or ordained minister is generally the common law employee of the church denomination sect or organization that employs him or her to provide ministerial services. Define parsonages parsonages synonyms parsonages pronunciation parsonages translation english dictionary definition of parsonages n the official residence usually provided by a church for its parson a rectory n the residence of a parson who is not a rector or vicar as provided by. Parsonage definition the residence of a member of the clergy as provided by the parish or church see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.